(Prep Time: 60 minutes / 10 minutes. Final Baking Time: 30 minutes)
3 large baking potatoes
½ cup light sour cream
¼ cup milk
2 green onions, finely chopped
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Bake the Potatoes (scrub the potatoes, pierce each potato several times with a fork, bake at 350°F for 1 hour or until you can squeeze them using a pot holder)
2. Let the potatoes cool slightly, cut each potato in half lengthwise and scoop out the potato pulp. This will be easier if the potatoes are still warm or slightly hot.
3. Place the potato pulp and the rest of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl and stir to combine. Any potato lumps and be mashed with the back of a fork or a potato masher.
4. Stuff the mixture back into the potato shells. The potatoes can be sprinkled with additional shredded cheese if desired. If you preparing them ahead you can place the stuffed shells on a baking pan, cover with foil and refrigerate.
5. Bake uncovered at 350°F for 30 minutes. Additional time may be necessary if potatoes have been refrigerated prior to baking.
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest . and Instagram .
I'd love to have you follow along!
Each page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel free to comment below!
Share Your Comments and Tips: