by Gretchen Collins
(Pampered Chef Consultant Lake Zurich, IL)
From Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner
1 jar (24-26 oz) marinara sauce
3 cups water
1 lb bulk hot Italian sausage
8 oz. lasagna noodles
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 oz Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Additional grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Combine sauce and water in a 12 in. skillet. Cover;bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, wrap noodles in a clean kitchen towel and break crosswise into quarters. Stir noodles into sauce. Cover;reduce heat and simmer 16-18 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. As noodles cook, place sausage into 10 in. skillet;cook and stir over med-high heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Add pressed garlic; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir sausage into noodles and sauce.
4. Meanwhile, grate Parmesan cheese(could use pre-grated cheese as well). Chop parsley; set aside 1 tbsp for garnish. Combine cheeses, remaining parsley and black pepper in a bowl. Scoop cheese mixture over noodles. Cover skillet and simmer gently 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and ricotta mixture is heated through.
5. To serve, sprinkle lasagna with reserved parsley and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Crystal@makedinnereasy's profile on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest . and Instagram .
I'd love to have you follow along!
Each page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel free to comment below!