(Prep Time: 30 minutes. Baking Time 20 minutes)
3 links Italian sausage
1 pound rotini pasta
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 onion, diced
2 Tablespoons, flour
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
1 (6 ounce) can evaporated milk
1 Tablespoon, dried oregano
¾ cup diced pepperoni
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1. Cook and brown sausage. Cut sausages into 1” slices and then cut each slice in half
2. Cook Pasta according to package directions
3. Heat olive oil in a medium sized saucepan. Add onions and sauté until tender. Remove from heat and stir in flour very well. Return to medium heat and add undrained tomatoes, pizza sauce, milk and oregano. Stir until thickened. Add cut up sausages and pepperoni.
4. Combine drained pasta and sauce. Place in a large casserole dish and sprinkle with cheese
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 or until hot.
This can be made ahead of time and refrigerated. Preheat the oven 50 minutes before you want to serve. Place the casserole, covered with foil in a 350 oven for 40 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5 minutes or until hot.
Ratings & Reviews
I made your pasta pizza last night and everyone loved it. I made the Italian Chicken in my crock pot the day before and we enjoyed that as well. Thank you.
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest . and Instagram .
I'd love to have you follow along!
Each page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel free to comment below!
Share Your Comments and Tips: