(Charleston AFB, SC)
1 lb Pork Tenderloin
1 3-oz package pork flavored Ramen noodles
2 tsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
1 tsp fresh ginger root, grated
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 Tbsp soy sauce
2 cups fresh spinach, washed and torn
1/4 cup green onions, sliced
1. Cut tenderloin into 1/4 inch slices, cut each slice in half
2. Cook noodles as directed on package; drain and reserve cooking water
3. Heat oil in a heavy skillet over high heat; add pork, red pepper flakes, and ginger
4. Cook and stir until pork is done, about 4 to 5 minutes
5. Remove pork and keep warm
6. Blend peanut butter, 1/2 cup of reserved cooking water from noodles, and soy sauce; heat and stir until hot, adding more water if needed
7. Toss cooked pork, noodles, spinach, and green onions with peanut butter sauce and serve
This recipe came with a cookbook software I receive many years ago, we just tried it tonight and it was so good that it needs to be shared.
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook . Twitter . Pinterest . and Instagram .
I'd love to have you follow along!
Each page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel free to comment below!