(Thanks to Sue K for this recipe!)
(Prep Time: 20 minutes. Baking Time: 20 minutes)
1/2lb green beans, fresh or frozen
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon diced onion
¼ teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic minced
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons seasoned dried bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1. Cook green beans until tender. If using frozen, follow cooking directions.
2. Toss green beans with all ingredients except for bread crumbs, cheese and butter.
3. Place green bean mixture in a 1 1/2 quart ungreased casserole dish.
4. Mix bread crumbs, butter and cheese. Sprinkle over green beans.
5. Bake, uncovered at 350' for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.