by Gretchen Collins
(Pampered Chef Consultant Lake Zurich, IL)
From Pampered Chef 29 Minutes to Dinner
1 jar (24-26 oz) marinara sauce
3 cups water
1 lb bulk hot Italian sausage
8 oz. lasagna noodles
2 garlic cloves, pressed
2 oz Parmesan cheese
2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley, divided
1 cup fresh ricotta cheese
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
Additional grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
1. Combine sauce and water in a 12 in. skillet. Cover;bring to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, wrap noodles in a clean kitchen towel and break crosswise into quarters. Stir noodles into sauce. Cover;reduce heat and simmer 16-18 minutes or until noodles are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. As noodles cook, place sausage into 10 in. skillet;cook and stir over med-high heat 6-8 minutes or until sausage is no longer pink, breaking into crumbles. Add pressed garlic; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir sausage into noodles and sauce.
4. Meanwhile, grate Parmesan cheese(could use pre-grated cheese as well). Chop parsley; set aside 1 tbsp for garnish. Combine cheeses, remaining parsley and black pepper in a bowl. Scoop cheese mixture over noodles. Cover skillet and simmer gently 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted and ricotta mixture is heated through.
5. To serve, sprinkle lasagna with reserved parsley and additional Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
Find Crystal Maleski on Google+
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
Each week (usually on Mondays) I send out an e-Newsletter to over 11,000 people with a link to the free dinner menus and printable grocery list that I've created for the week. You can Sign Up for the Newsletter (it's free) to be added to my next mailing.
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook. Twitter. Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
I'd love to have you follow along!
If you're interested in social media, or want to pick up tips
on how to use it, come join me at Clear Path Social on Twitter.
page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a
recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel
free to comment below!
© 2008-2014 MakeDinnerEasy.com All Rights Reserved.