Home Page > Side Dish Recipes
> Caesar Green Beans
Caesar Green Beans
(Thanks to Sue K for this recipe!)
(Prep Time: 20 minutes. Baking Time: 20 minutes)
1/2lb green beans, fresh or frozen
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 Tablespoon diced onion
¼ teaspoon salt
1 clove garlic minced
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
2 Tablespoons seasoned dried bread crumbs
2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
1 Tablespoon butter, melted
1. Cook green beans until tender. If using frozen, follow cooking directions.
2. Toss green beans with all ingredients except for bread crumbs, cheese and butter.
3. Place green bean mixture in a 1 1/2 quart ungreased casserole dish.
4. Mix bread crumbs, butter and cheese. Sprinkle over green beans.
5. Bake, uncovered at 350' for 15-20 minutes or until heated through.
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Crystal@makedinnereasy's profile on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
Each week (usually on Mondays) I send out an e-Newsletter to over 11,000 people with a link to the free dinner menus and printable grocery list that I've created for the week. You can Sign Up for the Newsletter (it's free) to be added to my next mailing.
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook. Twitter. Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
I'd love to have you follow along!
page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a
recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel
free to comment below!