Thanks to Sue K. for contributing this recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 (6ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
¼ cup panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs that are coarser and stay crisper)
Mayonnaise (approximately ¼ cup, or enough to coat fillets)
3 Tablespoons, extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1. Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese and bread crumbs.
3. Brush the salmon lightly with mayonnaise to coat.
4. Generously coat 1 side of the salmon with the cheese and panko mixture.
5. In a non stick sauté pan, add the olive oil and butter and place over high heat. When the oil is hot, carefully place the salmon in the pan, cheese side down. Turn temperature to medium heat and allow the salmon to cook for about 4 minutes before flipping over. The idea is to form a nice crispy, lightly brown crust. Turn the salmon and allow to cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
Each week (usually on Mondays) I send out an e-Newsletter to over 11,000 people with a link to the free dinner menus and printable grocery list that I've created for the week. You can Sign Up for the Newsletter (it's free) to be added to my next mailing.
If you're interested in social media, or want to pick up tips
on how to use it, come join me at Clear Path Social on Twitter.
page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a
recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel
free to comment below!
|site search by freefind|
Over 11,000 subscribers receive my e-newsletter each week!
Would you like to be notified when new dinner menus are posted? I send out a weekly newsletter that also includes bonus recipes and cooking tips. Just fill in the box below and you will be put on the list to receive the next issue which you will receive via e-mail by Monday of each week.