Home Page > Seafood Recipes
> Crusted Salmon
Parmesan and Panko Crusted Salmon
Thanks to Sue K. for contributing this recipe!
Prep Time: 10 minutes. Cooking Time: 10 minutes
2 (6ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
Salt and pepper to taste
¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely grated
¼ cup panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs that are coarser and stay crisper)
Mayonnaise (approximately ¼ cup, or enough to coat fillets)
3 Tablespoons, extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1. Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper.
2. In a small bowl, combine cheese and bread crumbs.
3. Brush the salmon lightly with mayonnaise to coat.
4. Generously coat 1 side of the salmon with the cheese and panko mixture.
5. In a non stick sauté pan, add the olive oil and butter and place over high heat. When the oil is hot, carefully place the salmon in the pan, cheese side down. Turn temperature to medium heat and allow the salmon to cook for about 4 minutes before flipping over. The idea is to form a nice crispy, lightly brown crust. Turn the salmon and allow to cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan and serve.
Click on any of the images below to see what I've pinned to Pinterest recently!. If you like to see the recipes and cooking tips that I discover and pin, I'd love to have you follow me on Pinterest!
Visit Crystal@makedinnereasy's profile on Pinterest.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
Each week (usually on Mondays) I send out an e-Newsletter to over 11,000 people with a link to the free dinner menus and printable grocery list that I've created for the week. You can Sign Up for the Newsletter (it's free) to be added to my next mailing.
I also share all kinds of cooking tips and recipes on
Facebook. Twitter. Google+, Pinterest, and Instagram.
I'd love to have you follow along!
If you're interested in social media, or want to pick up tips
on how to use it, come join me at Clear Path Social on Twitter.
page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a
recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel
free to comment below!