(Prep Time: 10 minutes. Broiling Time 16 minutes)
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
½ onion, diced
1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon salt
2 Porterhouse or Sirloin Steaks
Potato & Vegetable Coating:
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
1 garlic clove, minced
½ teaspoon paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
4-6 small red potatoes
Assorted vegetables of your choice such as carrots, zucchini, red onion, yellow squash or red peppers
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a zip style bag. Add steaks and refrigerate for 2-8 hours. The longer the better.
2. 30 minutes before you want to serve, combine the potato and vegetable coating mix in a medium bowl. Add potatoes and vegetables which have been cut in half lengthwise.
3. 20 minutes before serving, place steaks on a large broiler pan (to make clean up easier, place non-stick foil on the inside and top of the broiler pan first and cut slits in the foil where the pan slits are) Arrange potatoes and vegetables around the steaks.
4. Broil steaks 3-4 inches from the top of the oven for 8 minutes. Flip steaks and insert a meat thermometer in meat and broil an additional 7-8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
5. Remove steaks from oven, cover with foil and allow steaks to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Thanks for stopping by!
If you enjoy cooking or are looking for new recipes to try,
these are ways to see more yummy ideas:
Each week (usually on Mondays) I send out an e-Newsletter to over 11,000 people with a link to the free dinner menus and printable grocery list that I've created for the week. You can Sign Up for the Newsletter (it's free) to be added to my next mailing.
If you're interested in social media, or want to pick up tips
on how to use it, come join me at Clear Path Social on Twitter.
page on this site has a comment box, so if you want to share how a
recipe turned out or something you added to make it even better, feel
free to comment below!
|site search by freefind|
Over 11,000 subscribers receive my e-newsletter each week!
Would you like to be notified when new dinner menus are posted? I send out a weekly newsletter that also includes bonus recipes and cooking tips. Just fill in the box below and you will be put on the list to receive the next issue which you will receive via e-mail by Monday of each week.