Steak Marinade: ½ cup olive oil ¼ cup red wine vinegar ½ onion, diced 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce 2 garlic cloves, minced 1 teaspoon salt 2 Porterhouse or Sirloin Steaks
Potato & Vegetable Coating: 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil 1 garlic clove, minced ½ teaspoon paprika ¼ teaspoon salt 4-6 small red potatoes Assorted vegetables of your choice such as carrots, zucchini, red onion, yellow squash or red peppers
1. Combine marinade ingredients in a zip style bag. Add steaks and refrigerate for 2-8 hours. The longer the better.
2. 30 minutes before you want to serve, combine the potato and vegetable coating mix in a medium bowl. Add potatoes and vegetables which have been cut in half lengthwise.
3. 20 minutes before serving, place steaks on a large broiler pan (to make clean up easier, place non-stick foil on the inside and top of the broiler pan first and cut slits in the foil where the pan slits are) Arrange potatoes and vegetables around the steaks.
4. Broil steaks 3-4 inches from the top of the oven for 8 minutes. Flip steaks and insert a meat thermometer in meat and broil an additional 7-8 minutes or until desired degree of doneness is reached.
5. Remove steaks from oven, cover with foil and allow steaks to rest for about 5 minutes before serving.
Please share if this site or a specific recipe has been helpful to you, along with any comments!